Underline and identify the adjectives (Adj) and adverbs (Adv) in these sentences.
( Gạch chân và xác định tính từ và trạng từ trong mỗi câu.)
1. Jack opened the heavy door slowly.
2. Chineses jewelers carved beautiful ornaments from jade.
3. The old man carves wooden figures skillfully.
4. A busy executive usually has short conversations on the telephone.
5. The young woman had a very good time at the picnic yesterday.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar . 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Subject-verb agreement-Part 4
- Key: Quoted speech
- Exercise: Irregular verbs : Group 6 ( part 2 ).
- Key: Final -s / -es
- Exercise: The same (as), similar (to), different (from) ( part 2 )
- Exercise: Know how to ( part 1 )
- Key: Possessive nouns
- Key: Think about / Think that
- Key: Had to / didn't have to ( part 2 )
- Exercise: Using of in expressions of quantity
- Exercise: At / in ( part 2 )
- Key: Conditional sentences ( part 9 )
- Key: Showing cause and effect-Part 2
- Key: Tenses ( part 8 )
- Key: Comparison ( part 4 )