Underline and identify the adjectives (Adj) and adverbs (Adv) in these sentences.
( Gạch chân và xác định tính từ và trạng từ trong mỗi câu.)
1. Jack opened the heavy door slowly.
2. Chineses jewelers carved beautiful ornaments from jade.
3. The old man carves wooden figures skillfully.
4. A busy executive usually has short conversations on the telephone.
5. The young woman had a very good time at the picnic yesterday.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar . 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Key: Be + adjective and Identifying prepositions
- Key: Cause and effect
- Key: Yes/ no and information questions-Part 2
- Key: Adjectives and adverbs-Part 1
- Key: Connecting ideas-Part 1
- Key: Stative vs. progressive verbs- Part 2
- Key: Nouns and adjectives ( part 5 )
- Exercise: Subject - verb agreement with Every and All ( part 2 )
- Key: Verb forms with modal auxiliaries
- Key: Connecting ideas-Part 9
- Key: Identifying nouns.
- Exercise: Preposition combinations-Part 3
- Exercise: Adjective clause patterns
- Exercise: Parallel structure
- Key: Irregular verbs : Group 4 ( part 2).