Supply an appropriate form for each verb in parentheses.
1. Alice didn't expect ( ask ) ______________ to Bill's party.
2. I'm not accustomed to ( drink ) ______________ coffe with my meals.
3. I'll help you with your homeowrk as soon as I finish ( wash ) ______________ the dishes.
4. She took a deep breath ( relax ) ______________ herself before she got up to give my job interview tomorrow.
5. I'm prepared ( answer ) ______________ any question that might be asked during my job interview tomorrow.
6. Mathew left without ( tell ) ______________ anyone.
7. It's useless. Give up. Enough's enough. Don't keep ( beat ) ______________ your head against a brick wall.
8. His ( be, not ) ______________ able to come is disappointing.
9. I hope ( award ) ______________ a scholarship for the coming semester.
10. We are very pleased ( accept ) ______________ your invitation.
11. I have considered ( get ) ______________ a part-time job ( help ) ______________ pay for my school expenses.
12. It is exciting ( travel ) ______________ to farway places and ( leave ) ______________ one's daily experience.Key(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English Grammar. 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Noun clauses-Part A.1
- Key: Verb form review-Part 10
- Key: Gerund and infinitive ( part 6 )
- Key: The simple past and the past progressive-part 3
- Key: Reported speech ( part 5 )
- Key: Let's, why don't, shall I/ we
- Key: Relative clause reduction-part 1
- Key: So that-Part 2
- Key: Very / too ( part 1 )
- Key: Questions and noun clauses
- Exercise: Reported speech ( part 5 )
- Bài tập dùng Will
- Exercise: While + past progressive ( part 2 )
- Fill in the gaps
- Exercise: Phrasal verbs-Part 1