Supply an appropriate form for each verb in parentheses.
1. Alice didn't expect ( ask ) ______________ to Bill's party.
2. I'm not accustomed to ( drink ) ______________ coffe with my meals.
3. I'll help you with your homeowrk as soon as I finish ( wash ) ______________ the dishes.
4. She took a deep breath ( relax ) ______________ herself before she got up to give my job interview tomorrow.
5. I'm prepared ( answer ) ______________ any question that might be asked during my job interview tomorrow.
6. Mathew left without ( tell ) ______________ anyone.
7. It's useless. Give up. Enough's enough. Don't keep ( beat ) ______________ your head against a brick wall.
8. His ( be, not ) ______________ able to come is disappointing.
9. I hope ( award ) ______________ a scholarship for the coming semester.
10. We are very pleased ( accept ) ______________ your invitation.
11. I have considered ( get ) ______________ a part-time job ( help ) ______________ pay for my school expenses.
12. It is exciting ( travel ) ______________ to farway places and ( leave ) ______________ one's daily experience.Key(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English Grammar. 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Connecting ideas-Part 9
- Key: Whose and Who's ( part 2)
- Exercise: Adverbial clauses (mệnh đề trạng ngữ)
- Exercise: Adverb clauses of time
- Key: The simple present tense: negative.
- Key: Irregular verbs : Group 1 ( part 3 ).
- Exercise: Transitive vs. intransitive verbs
- Exercise: One of / None of + verb agreement.
- Exercise: Tag-questions ( part 4 )
- Exercise: Understanding questions with Who
- Key: Must / Must not ( part 2 )
- Exercise: Mệnh đề quan hệ
- Exercise: Personal pronouns
- Exercise: Gerund and infinitives-Part 3
- Key: Phrasal verbs-Part 1