Supply the correct present tense form of the verb in parentheses.
(Chia dạng thì đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)
1. (like) Both John and Ted_____________ to go cross-country skiing.
2. (have) Either Jack or Alice_______________ the information you need.
3. (agree) Neither my parents nor my brother___________ with my decision.
4. (be) Both intelligence and skill______________ essential to good teaching.
5. (realize) Neither my classmates nor my teacher ______________ that I have no idea what's going on in class.
6. (think) Not only Laura's husband but also her children ______________ she should return to school and finish her graduate degree.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar .3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Forming the passive-Part 1
- Key: Tenses ( part 11 )
- Key: Passive infinitives and gerunds-Part 1
- Key: Linking verbs-Part 1
- Exercise: The present perfect and present perfect progressive-part 1
- Exercise: Showing contrast: Punctuation
- Key: Verb review ( part 4 )
- Key: Using otherwise
- Key: Know how to ( part 1 )
- Key: Verb form review-Part 10
- Exercise: Chapter review.
- Exercise: Connecting ideas-Part 1
- Key: Using in case and in the event that
- Exercise: Using the subjunctive
- Key: Had to / didn't have to ( part 2 )