Supply the correct present tense form of the verb in parentheses.
(Chia dạng thì đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)
1. (like) Both John and Ted_____________ to go cross-country skiing.
2. (have) Either Jack or Alice_______________ the information you need.
3. (agree) Neither my parents nor my brother___________ with my decision.
4. (be) Both intelligence and skill______________ essential to good teaching.
5. (realize) Neither my classmates nor my teacher ______________ that I have no idea what's going on in class.
6. (think) Not only Laura's husband but also her children ______________ she should return to school and finish her graduate degree.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar .3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Articles ( part 2 )
- Key: Should ( part 1 )
- Key: Very / too ( part 1 )
- Key: Comparison ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Using "a couple of" with past and future.
- Exercise: Combining independent clauses with coordinating conjunctions ( part 3 )
- Key: Whose ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Direct contrast
- Key: Connecting ideas-Part 6
- Exercise: Active and passive-Part 2
- Key: Using too and enough
- Key: Modals and phrasal modals- part 3
- Exercise: Prepositions-part 1
- Key: Agreement with quantity words.
- Exercise: Using "would you mind"