All of the following sentences contain errors in adjective clause, adjective phrases, or punctuation. Find the errors and correct them, using any appropriate form.
(Tất cả các câu sau đều có lỗi trong mệnh đề tính từ, cụm tính từ hoặc dấu câu. Tìm lỗi và sửa lại chúng)
1. Last Saturday I attended a party giving by one of my friends. My friend, who his apartment is in another town, was very glad I could come.
2. Dr. Darnell was the only person to whom I wanted to see.
3. There are eighty students, are from all over the world, study Eghlish at this school.
4. The people who we met them on our trip last Mary are going to visit us in October.
5. Dianne Jones that used to teach Spanish has organized a tour of Central America for senior citizens.
6. I've met many people since I came here who some of them are from my country.
7. People can speak English can be understood in many countries.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar .3rd ed.)
Bài tập Mệnh đề quan hệ:
Exercise 1; Exercise 2; Exercise 3; Exercise 4; Exercise 5
Exercise 6; Exercise 7; Exercise 8; Exercise 9; Exercise 10
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Key: Gerund vs. infinitive-Part 3
- Exercise: The present & the past
- Key: Singular and plural nouns
- Exercise: Gerunds as objects of prepositions 1
- Key: Irregular verbs : Group 3 ( part 1 ).
- Key: Review.
- Key: May, might , will ( part 1 )
- Key: Do or Make -Part A.2
- Exercise: Gerund and infinitive ( part 7 )
- Key: Count and noncount nouns
- Key: Possessive nouns
- Key: Reported speech-Part 1
- Key: The use of some English tenses-Part 2
- Exercise: At / in ( part 1 )
- Exercise: The use of some English tenses-Part 4.2