(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using Eghlish .3rd ed.)
1. (a) interesting ; (b) interested 8. (a) reassuring ; (b) reassured 2. (a) irritating ; (b) irritated 9. (a) frustrating ; (b) frustrated 3. (a) tired ; (b) tiring 10. (a) disturbing ; (b) disturbed
4. (a) boiling ; (b) boiled 11. (a) convincing ; (b) convinced
5. (a) upset ; (b) upsetting 12. (a) moving ; (b) moved
6. (a) confusing ; (b) confused 13. (a) shocking ; (b) shocked 7. (a) disappointing ; (b) disappointed
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Key: At / in ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Singular and plural.
- Key: Gerund vs. infinitive
- Key: Nouns and noun phrases-part 2
- Key: Irregular verbs : Group 2 ( part 2 ).
- Exercise: Review: Irregular verbs ( part 1 )
- Key: When in questions and time clauses ( part 2 )
- Key: Linking verbs; adjectives and adverbs 2
- Key: Tenses ( part 13 )
- Exercise: Review: comparatives and superlatives.
- Exercise: Interrogative words ( part 1 )
- Key: Preview: Subject-verb agreement
- Key: Tenses ( part 4 )
- Exercise: Adverb clauses of time-part 2
- Key: The simple present, the present progressive