1. F 5. B 2. A 6. G 3. E 7. D 4. C
1. If I drink too much coffee, I feel shaky and nervous. 2. If I cry, my eyes get red . 3. If I don't pay my electric bill, I have no electricity. 4. If the phone rings in the middle of the night, I don't answer it. 5. If I get to work late, I get home late. 6. If I have a big breakfast, I have a lot of energy. 7. If I don't do my homework, I get low grades on the tests.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English. 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Key: Review of yes / no questions: past and present .
- Key: Clauses of concession
- Key: Reported speech-Part 3
- Key: Passive voice ( part 2 )
- Exercise: Chapter review
- Exercise: Questions with "where"
- The exercises " rewrite sentences" - Test 2
- Key: Progressive forms and "mixed time" 1
- Key: Be supposed to
- Key:Will vs. be going to
- Key: Passive modals- Part 3
- Exercise: Yes/ no and information questions-Part 2
- Exercise: Pronouns ( part 7 )
- Exercise: Conditional sentences ( part 6 )
- Exercise: Adjective clauses-Part B.1