1. F 5. B 2. A 6. G 3. E 7. D 4. C
1. If I drink too much coffee, I feel shaky and nervous. 2. If I cry, my eyes get red . 3. If I don't pay my electric bill, I have no electricity. 4. If the phone rings in the middle of the night, I don't answer it. 5. If I get to work late, I get home late. 6. If I have a big breakfast, I have a lot of energy. 7. If I don't do my homework, I get low grades on the tests.
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English. 3rd ed.)
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Adverbs ( part 3 )
- Key: Pronouns ( part 1 )
- Key: Verb review ( part 1 )
- Key: The simple past and the past progressive-part 3
- Key: Adjective clauses using where and when 1
- Exercise: Such...that and so...that - Part 1
- Exercise: Test A: Nouns and pronouns
- Exercise: Preposition combinations-Part 6
- Exercise: Verb tenses-part 2
- Exercise: Pronounciation practice: -ed verbs ( part 2 ) .
- Key: Irregular verbs : Group 7 ( part 2 ).
- Key: Gerund or to-infinitive-Part 3
- Exercise: Know how to ( part 1 )
- Key: Present vs. past participles
- Exercise: Gerund and infinitive ( part 1 )