(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using Eghlish.3rd ed.)
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. B 8. A 9. C 10. C
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Key: Simple present vs. the present progressive.
- Key: Using who ( part 3 )
- Key : Phrasal verbs and idioms ( part 1 )
- Key: Whose ( part 2 )
- Exercise: Using even though vs. because-Part 2
- Key: Subject - verb agreement with Every and All ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Review of yes / no questions: past and present .
- Exercise: Pronoun review.
- Key: Verb form review-Part 4
- Exercise: Identifying prepositions
- Key: Relative clauses ( part 10 )
- Exercise: Reported speech ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Using gerunds or passive infinitives following "need"
- Key: Comparatives ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Verb form review-Part 5