Make questions with who.
1.A: Who did you see ?
B: Ken. ( I saw Ken. )
B: Ken. ( I talked to Ken. )
B: Nancy. ( I visited Nancy. )
B: Ahmed. ( Ahmed answered the question. )
B: Mr.Lee. ( Mr.Lee taught the English class. )
B: Carlos. ( Carlos helped me. )
B: Gina. ( I helped Gina. )
B: My brother. ( My brother carried my suitcase. )
B: Yuko. ( Yuko called. )
(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English. 3rd ed.)
Exercise 1; Exercise 2; Exercise 3; Exercise 5; Exercise 6; Exercise 7; Exercise 8;Exercise 10; Exercise 11;Exercise 12
Câu hỏi Wh-
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Exercise: Why didn't
- Exercise: Information questions-Part 2
- Exercise: Modal review.
- Key: Subjunctive and conjunctions ( part 2 )
- Key: Conditional sentences: past time
- Key: : Stative passive-Part 3
- exercise: " used to" & "be used to"-part 2( answer)
- Exercise: Adverbs: comparatives and superlatives.
- Key: Verb tenses-part 1
- Exercise: Using whether or not and even if
- Exercise: Participial adjectives- Part 2
- Use the present simple form of the verb in bracket
- Key: Subject-verb agreement
- Key: Tenses ( part 1 )
- Exercise: Nouns and adjectives ( part 4 )