Tổng hợp bài tập mẫu tiếng Anh
1. Hardly had I stepped out of bed...
2. Never will I say that again.
3. Scarcely ever have I enjoyed myself more...
4. Rarely does...
Change each sentence so that it begins with a negative word.
( Chuyển những câu sau thành câu bắt đầu với từ mang nghĩa phủ định.)
1. I had...
1. We have no time to waste.
2. I didn't have any problems.
3. I can't do anything about it.
4. You can hardly ever understand her...
Correct the errors in these sentences, all of which contain double negatives.
( Sửa lỗi sai trong những câu sau, mỗi câu đều có lỗi phủ định kép.)...
1. I don't have any problems. I have no problems.
2. There wasn't any food on the shelf. There was no food on the shelf.
3. I didn't...
Change each sentence into the negativein two ways: use not...any in one sentence and no in the other.
( Đổi những câu sau thành câu phủ định bằng...
Write the contraction of the pronoun and verb if appropriate. Write X if the pronoun and verb cannot be contracted.
( Viết dạng rút gọn của đại từ...
1. don't you
2. have you
3. didn't she
4. aren't there
5. have you
6. don't you
Add tag questions to the following.
( Viết phần câu hỏi đuôi để hoàn thành câu.)
1. You live in an apartment, _____________?
2. You've never...
1. Haven't you seen...? No
5. Don't Janet and you work...? Yes
2. Don't you feel...? No
6. Isn't that...? Yes
3. Wasn't he...? No
In these dialogues, make negative question from the words in parentheses, and determine the expected response.
(Viết câu hỏi phủ định dựa vào những...
1. Why didn't you / How come you didn't answer...?
2. What kind of music do you like?
3. What don't you understand?
4. What is Janet...
Create questions from these sentences. The words in parentheses should be the answers to your questions.
( Viết câu hỏi dựa trên ý cho trước. Từ...
1. How many children do they have?
2. How long has he been here?
3. How far is it/ How many miles is it to New Orleans?
4. When/ At...
1. How much money do you need?
2. Where was Roberto born?
3. How often do you go out to eat?
4. Who are you waiting for?
1.Whose dictionary fell to the floor?
2. Why isn't Abby here?
3. When will all of the students in the class be informed of their final...
1. How do you take your coffee?
2. What kind of dictionary do you have?
3. What does he do for a living?
4. Who was Margaret talking...
1. How far is it from here to Los Angeles?
2. Who is going to be at the meeting tonight?
3. How often do people in your country have rice?...
Create question to fit the dialogues. There are two speakers in each dialogue: A and B. Notice in the examples that in each dialogue there is a short...
1. Why were you late for work this morning?
2. How long did it take you?
3. What time / When did he finally get home?
4. How do you...
1. How long has Pierre been living here?
2. Which is farther north, London or Paris?
3. Whose is it?
4. What have you been doing?
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Cho phép bạn chọn dữ liệu mà danh sách chủ đề sẽ được sắp xếp.
Hiện chủ đề theo...
Chú ý: khi sắp xếp bởi ngày, 'thứ tự giảm dần' sẽ hiển thị kết quả mới nhất trên cùng.
Nội quy - Quy định