X
  • Bộ lọc
  • Thời gian
  • Hiển thị
Clear All
bài viết mới

• Exercise: Passive infinitives and gerunds-Part 4

(Exercise 6)
    Supply an appropriate form for each verb in parentheses.

(Sử dụng dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)

1. Sharon wants us to tell her the news as soon as we hear anything. If we find out anything about the problem, she wants (tell) ___________________ about it immediately.

2. Yesterday Anna wrote a check for fifty dollars, but when she wrote it she knew she didn't have enough money in the bank to cover it. Today she is very worried about. (write)__________________ that check. She had to find a way to put some money in her account right away.

3. A: What's the difference between " burn up " and " burn down" ?
    B: Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I don't recall ever (ask) ______________________ that question before.

4. Living in a foreign country has been a good experience for me. I am glad that my company sent me to another country to study. I am very pleased (give)___________________ the opportunity to learn about another culture.

5. Martha doesn't like to have her picture taken. She avoids (photograph)_________________.

(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar .3rd ed.

Bài tập bị động và quá khứ với to-infinitives và gerunds
    Exercise 1; Exercise 2; Exercise 3; Exercise 4; Exercise 5; Exercise 6; Exercise 7
    Sửa lần cuối bởi Vip.pro.07; 27-03-2017, 15:55.
Working...
X