Collapse
X
  • Bộ lọc
  • Thời gian
  • Hiển thị
Clear All
bài viết mới

• Exercise: Verb form review: "have to"

Complete the sentences with any appropriate form or have to. Include any words in parentheses.

1. A: (you) …………………leave so early?
    B: I’m afraid I do. I have some work I …………………finish before I go to bed tonight.

2. Last night Jack …………………go to a meeting. (you) …………………go to the meeting last night too?

3. Joan travels to the Soviet Union frequently. Luckily, she speaks Russian, so she (not) …………………rely on an interpreter when she’s there.

4. I (not) …………………water the garden later today. Joe has agreed to do it for me.

5. I ………………… write three term papers since the beginning of the semester.

6. why (Tom) …………………leave work early yesterday?

7. I found some milk in the refrigerator, so we (not) …………………go to the store after all. There is plenty.

8. (John) …………………buy a round-trip ticket when he went to Egypt?

9. Matt is nearsighted. He …………………wear glasses ever since he was ten years old.

10. By the time this week is finished, I …………………take eight examinations in five days. The life of a student isn’t easy!

11. (you, not) …………………return theses books to the library today? Aren’t they due?

12. If Jean stays in Brazil much longer, she …………………teach English part-time so that she’ll have enough money to support herself. (she) ……………………………………apply for a special work visa? Or can she work part-time on a student visa?

13. Because it was Emily’s birthday yesterday, she (not) …………………-do any of her regular chores, and her mother let her choose anything she wanted to eat for dinner.

14. When I arrived in Rome last week, I was looking forward to practicing my Italian. I’m disappointed because I (not) …………………speak Italian very much since I got here. Everyone keeps talking to me in English.

(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar.3rd ed).
    Key
Working...
X