Collapse
X
  • Bộ lọc
  • Thời gian
  • Hiển thị
Clear All
bài viết mới

• Exercise: Forms of other

Use a form of other to complete the sentences.

1. I had a red pen, but I seem to have lost it. I guess I’d better buy ……………..one.

2. Some people are lazy. ……………..are energetic. Most people are a mixture of both.

3. Two countries share the island of Hispanola. One is Haiti. ……………..is the Dominican Republic.

4. Excuse me, waiter? Could you please bring me ……………..fork? I dropped mine on the floor.

5. Only two countries in South America, Bolivia and Paraguay, are inland. All of ……………..have coastlines.

6. Washington is one of the five states of the United States with borders on the Pacific Ocean. What are ……………..states?

7. A successful harvest depends largely on the weather. In some years, there is an abundant harvest. In ……………..years, the harvest is lean, especially when there is a drought.

8. I enjoyed watching everyone at the beach. Some people were playing volleyball, while ……………..were picnicking. Some were listening to music, some were sleeping, and ……………..were just lying in the sun ……………..people were swimming in the surf.

9. I’ll be finished with this report soon. Give me ……………..twenty minutes and I’ll be ready to go with you.

10. Ali has been here studying for almost tree years. In ……………..six months he will have his degree and return to his country.

11. Only three of the forty-two applicants for the job possess the necessary qualifications. None of ……………..will be considered.

12. I work for Mr.Anderson every ……………..Saturday. I help him with chores around his house.

13. Scandinavia consists of four countries. One is Denmark. ……………..are Finland, Norway, and Sweden.

(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar.3rd ed).

Key
    Sửa lần cuối bởi vip.pro.11; 24-03-2017, 16:08.
Working...
X