Collapse
X
  • Bộ lọc
  • Thời gian
  • Hiển thị
Clear All
bài viết mới

• Exercise: Reflexive pronouns

Complete the sentences by using appropriate reflexive pronouns.

1. John overslept and missed his plane to San Francisco. He was angry at …………………for not checking his alarm clock before going to bed.

2. I was a stranger at the party. I stood alone for a while, then walked over to an interesting-looking person and introduced …………………

3. Jason has only …………………to blame for the mistake he made.

4. Sue, please help …………………to some more cake. And would you like some more coffee?

5. All of you who are successful Olympic athletes should be very proud of ………………… Your achievements inspire people all over the world.

6. The math team from our high school won the state competition. They should pat …………………on the back for a job well done.

7. When I was younger, I would get embarrassed by my mistakes. Now I am more relaxed and have found it is easier to laugh at …………………

8. Children need to learn to rely upon…………………

9. My father always told me to handle my problems …………………and not to expect others to solve them for me.

10. The little girl lost her teddy bear in the park. She tried to be brave, but at bedtime she cried …………………to sleep.

11. Edward lived a lonely life as a young boy. Whith no one to play with, he would often sit on the front steps talking to …………………or to an imaginary friend.

12. What delicious cheesecake, Amelia! Did you make this …………………?

13. Whenever we have problems in life, we have to be careful not to waste too much time feeling sorry for …………………

14. After a busy day at work, I always enjoy a little time by …………………

15. Fred wanted to be able to do something unusual, so he taught …………………to drink a glass of water while standing on his head.

16. I can’t help you, Bob. You’ll have to solve your problem by …………………

17. Jane did not join the rest of us. She sat in the black of the room by …………………

18. You may think Stan is telling the truth, but I …………………don’t believe him.

19. It is important for all of us to be honest with …………………

20. Now that their children are grown, Mr.and Mrs. Grayson live by …………………

21. You …………………have to make a decision, Ann. No one can make it for you.

22. I don’t know what to tell you, Sue and Jack. You will have to take care of that problem
    …………………

23. When everybody else forgot his birthday, Ralph decided to give …………………a birthday present. He bought a new shirt for …………………

Answer(đáp án tham khảo)

Soạn giả: vip.ktrang.pro
    Tài liệu tham khảo:
    Betty Schrampfer Azar. Understanding and Using English Grammar.3rd ed.
    Bản quyền thuộc về diendanngoaingu.vn
    Sửa lần cuối bởi vip.pro.11; 24-03-2017, 16:17.
Working...
X