Collapse
X
  • Bộ lọc
  • Thời gian
  • Hiển thị
Clear All
bài viết mới

• Exercise: Frequency adverbs

I. Complete the sentences with the given frequency adverb.

1. often aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Joan ........X....... is .........often........ sick.

2. often aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Joan ................. feels .................... sick.

3. sometimes aaaaaaaaaaa Carly ................ is ......................... hungry.

4. rarely aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It .................... is ......................... cold in the summer.

5. rarely aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It .................... rains ..................... in the summer.

6. usually aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ..................... am ........................ in bed at 9:00.

7. usually aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ..................... go ......................... to bed at 9:00.

8. never aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ..................... sleep ...................... late.

9. never aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ..................... wake up .................. late.

10. always aaaaaaaaaaaaa I ..................... am ......................... up early.

II. Make sentences using the given words.

1. The teacher \ clean up the classroom \ usually

..........The..teacher..usually..cleans..up..the.. classroom..........

2. The students \ help the teacher \ often

.................................................. ..........................................

3. The classroom \ be clean \ always

.................................................. ..........................................

4. The parents \ visit the class \ usually

5. The parents \ help the students with their work \ sometimes

6. The parents \ be helpful \ always

(Tư liệu tham khảo: Betty Schrampfer Azar . Understanding and Using English. 3rd ed.)

Sửa lần cuối bởi vip.pro.10; 24-03-2017, 14:17.
Working...
X