5. The cat ............ sick.

6. It ............ sick.

7. We ............ sick.

8. They ............ sick.

9. The students ............ sick.

10. Katie and I ............ sick.

11. The teacher ............ sick.

12. The teachers ............ sick.

II. Complete the sentences with the negative form of be. Then write the contracted form. Give both forms where possible.

AAAAABE : NEGATIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACONTRACTION

1. You ......are not......... late. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......aren't or you're not.....

2. She ..........................late. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

3. I ............................late. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ..........................................

4. He ..........................late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........................................

5. The bus ...................late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........................................

6. It ............................late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

7. We .......................... late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

8. You ..........................late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........................................

9. They ........................late.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

(Tư liệu tham khảo: Basic English Grammar,Third edition. Tác giả : Betty Schrampfer)
    Sửa lần cuối bởi vip.pro.10; 24-03-2017, 16:00.
Working...
X